Vietnam is a land of diverse and stunning natural beauty. Keen bikers you can opt for the mountainous terrain in and around Sapa and most notably between Dien Bien and the Fansipan valleys in the northwest and Ha Giang in the northeast. The scenery is spectacular and the routes enable you get to mingle with local hill tribes including Hmong, Dzao, Tay, Nung, Lo Lo people to name a few. The riding is tough here, given the steep slopes and the rocky trails but you will have the entire mountainside scenery all to yourself.
The country also has a rich history, cultural values and nowhere is it more evident than in the capital city of Hanoi, the ancient town of Hoi An and the Imperial City of Hue in the central coast of Vietnam. If you prefer a multi-day journey at moderate level, consider these places and a trips can be customized from 3 days from Hue to Hoi An or 7 days along the Vietnam's Central Coast. Feel the need of something more adventure, head up the mountain passes to the Central Highlands till Da Lat and ride down again to the coast is also favorite options of many bikers. If you have few days to spend and like local life, flat terrains, staying at local home, let go to the Mekong Delta.
Planning your next adventure, check out the featured tours below and step into our website. Whatever your dream adventure holiday, let us help with planning that memorable journey.
Popular Vietnam Biking Tours
- Ha Long Bay, Son Doong Cave were named as the most beautiful places to visit on planet
- Beauty of Mai Chau Valley
- 8 million foreign visitors is expected number for Vietnam tourism in 2014
- Top ten tourist attractions of Vietnam recommended by Touropia- a travel list website
- Muong people in Hoa Binh Province turned remote idyllic land into tourist spot